Electronics Recycling Schedule for 2020?

Does anyone know where to find this?  They still have 2019 dates on the Maplewood Township website.  I know that this is usually shared between the two towns, so I put it here, rather than Maplewood (or South Orange) Specific.

sac said:

Does anyone know where to find this?  They still have 2019 dates on the Maplewood Township website.  I know that this is usually shared between the two towns, so I put it here, rather than Maplewood (or South Orange) Specific.

South Orange site lists May 2nd for electronics.

Just bring your electronics recycling to the recycling center Any time it's open. Drive about three-quarters of the way around to where the shredding truck parked when it is there. In that lot, you'll see a big metal shipping container. You can just drop off your electronics recycling inside that.

According to what I was reading the South Orange residents are entitled to do so as well. I hope that's true, because I have dropped some stuff off there myself.

Now I just need someone to teach me how to take out my old hard drives from laptops and desktops so I can safely drop off the remaining hardware.

nakaille said:

Now I just need someone to teach me how to take out my old hard drives from laptops and desktops so I can safely drop off the remaining hardware.

Honestly it's probably on YouTube. Search for your computer model online. 

In order to add a comment – you must Join this community – Click here to do so.

Sponsored Business

Find Business