The Connection, a community-based nonprofit organization in Summit, NJ, is seeking experienced and responsible After School Program Assistants. The ideal candidate has experience supervising groups of Elementary-aged youth and planning engaging activities. Additional responsibilities include assisting with the management of the program, building strong relationships with parents and families, and representing The Connection in the community.
• Experience working with groups elementary-aged children;
• Fun, active, and creative mindset toward working with children;
• Some experience helping children with tasks, such as homework;
• Ability to commit to a routine schedule with punctuality;
• Must be able to provide own transportation.
• Monday – Friday, 2:45pm – 6:00pm while school is in session, following the Summit Public Schools calendar.
• $10.00 - $12.00 per hour based on experience.
• Paid sick leave available after 4 months.
• Membership discounts offered to staff and their families including access to fitness facility and pool as well as adult and children’s classes.
The Connection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe our differences make us better.
Full Time Temp (through Dec) Nanny for 3!
Temp (10/14-10/30) Driving Nanny for 2 boys!
Full-Time Driving Nanny needed in Summit for 2 children
LOOKING FOR PART TIME NANNY / BABYSITTER - CAR/DRIVING REQUIRED
Promote your business here - Businesses get highlighted throughout the site and you can add a deal.
Oct 17, 2019 at 7:00pm
Oct 18, 2019 at 5:00pm
Oct 20, 2019 at 12:30pm
Oct 20, 2019 at 2:00pm
Oct 20, 2019 at 3:00pm
Oct 29, 2019 at 7:30pm
Nov 1, 2019 at 8:00pm